Shopping and Tourist Facilities
- How far is the property from the Skytrain and MRT?
- Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station is 5 minutes by our free Tuk-Tuk shuttle service, alternatively, a 15 minute walk. The Sukhumvit MRT (underground) station is best reached from the Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station. Take the skytrain one stop to Asok Station, the interchange station to the MRT.
- Are there shopping centres nearby?
- There are two supermarkets within walking distance – Big C Supercenter & Tesco Lotus and a five-minute drive down the road is the ultra-chic Emporium Shopping Center. For boutique shops you can visit K-Village. Terminal 21 is a boutique chic shopping mall in Bangkok which located at the Asoke - Sukhumvit intersection, connected to the skytrain and the subway.
- How far is the property from well-known entertainment spots?
- Emporium is a lifestyle center and offers much by way of entertainment. Soi 22, the adjacent street offers by way of clubs the Mambo Cabaret, and eateries include Bourbon Street, Larry Dive and Govinda to name just a few.
- Do you have a tour desk?
- No, but any tours can be booked via the hotel’s Front Office or Reservation
Disclaimer: Prices shown are only approximates and are subject to change without prior notice.